Our fully equipped campsite nestled in the open countryside
A 3-star campsite – “South of France” & “Quality tourist campsite” labels
We welcome you to the friendly, family atmosphere of our Ispagnac campsite, in the open countryside of Lozère, in the great national site of the Gorges du Tarn and at the gateway to the Cévennes National Park.
Focusing on your comfort and well-being, enthusiastic about the region, and motivated by a desire to make your holiday unforgettable, our new team makes a point of offering you not only a peaceful campsite, green and ideally situated, but many activities on the spot (swimming pool, boules, pool table, play area, table tennis, etc.) or a few short kilometres away (walks, swimming in the river, trout fishing, boules, tennis, cycling, kayaking, paragliding, many visits to natural, historical and cultural sites, discovery of typical towns and villages in the Lozère area which are full of history, etc.).
Large, comfortable areas for visitors
We have great pleasure in welcoming you to the campsite for your holiday in Lozère:
- on one of our 116 standard pitches (allowing you to put up your own tent or motor home),
- in one of our nine furnished Bengali tents for 4-5 people,
- in one of our three Lodges for 5 persons,
- in one of our four chalets for 2-3 people,
- in one of our mobil-homes for 4-6 people,
- or in one of our large chalets (for 4-6 people), one of which is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Nature, peace, discoveries…
Are you looking for a peaceful holiday, hoping to immerse yourself in unspoilt nature?
You will not find a childcare area or continuous and untimely entertainment at the Pré Morjal campsite, in Lozère; what you will find, though, is peace, serenity and open countryside.
Of course, all this in the comfort of a modern, comfortable, perfectly maintained campsite with many services.
A heated outdoor swimming pool in the open countryside
In a pleasant and green setting, our outdoor swimming pool, 20 meters long, is free of charge for our residents from June to mid-September.
Campers have access every day from 9 am to 7 pm.
Professional provides surveillance during opening hours at public (3 pm to 7 pm).
Swimming lessons and aqua gym sessions will be organized weekly.
Services available to you
Everything at the Pré Morjal campsite is there for your convenience.
In particular, the campsite has:
- a heated outdoor pool,
- a table tennis table,
- a pétanque (boules) ground,
- an outdoor play area,
- an indoor play area for young children,
- a communal lounge with a TV corner and companionable games like pool,
- a communal barbecue,
- a snack to satisfy your hunger,
- a bread vending machine,
- a service area for motor homes,
- three toilet blocks spread across the campsite.
As well as, a short distance away, in the village of Ispagnac:
- a convenience shop (3 minutes’ walk from the campsite),
- a market, every Tuesday and Saturday morning, on the village square, offering many local products,
- and many shops and services within the village,
- stadium, tennis court, citypark and playground (50m from the campsite).
We regularly organise informal meals (booked in advance) at the campsite, as well as friendly pétanque competitions for our boules players.
Pizzeria Les Cayrelles
The campsite offers you every evening (July and August) various dishes: meats, french fries, aligot, pizzas (homemade dough)… With a map with original names, discover in a meal a few words and phrases in Lozère dialect.
Some evenings, friendly meals are organized (on inscription, paella, brasucade and others).
The advantages of our campsite in Lozère
A campsite in the open countryside, in Lozère, in the great national site of the Gorges du Tarn and at the gateway to the Cévennes National Park, is already a great deal!
But thanks to the following advantages, it’s even better:
- pitches in shady locations, with tall, leafy trees (planes), well sheltered from any wind,
- a spacious campsite, with a total area of three hectares, consisting of quiet pitches and areas not directly near any major traffic route,
- assurance of silent, restful nights,
- the proximity of a small, charming, typical and vibrant villages (Ispagnac) of Lozère, with 600 inhabitants, lively (to a reasonable extent) in the evenings during the season, 3 minutes’ walk away, and with nearby shops and services (post office, tourist office, ATM, tobacconist, restaurant, petrol station with garage, pharmacy, medical centre, etc.),
- a car park specifically for those with tents, nearby, but ideally situated in the campsite to preserve its tranquillity,
- loan of extension leads, with a deposit, for those renting pitches,
- a team working in a good atmosphere and available to you to make your holiday a memorable one,
- hire of refrigerators.
Important additional information
Most of our campsite equipment is accessible to people with reduced mobility (however, this is excluding the swimming pool and some chalets). For further information on this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can offer you the most suitable type of accommodation.
Our campsite is open from April to November (however, chalets may, on request, be rented during the winter).
We accept the following payment methods: credit card, cheque, cash, holiday vouchers.
Pets are allowed, provided they are well-trained and kept on a leash.
Find out more
Please contact us to find out more information about our campsite, our prices, or our availability. We will reply as soon as possible.